The Banana Leaf Apolo Pte Ltd
Collection of Personal Information?
Personal Information that may be collected by TBLA may include:
• Name, age, NRIC/passport/other identification number, postal address, phone number, e-mail address and any other information relating to individual which you have provided us in any form you may have submitted to or shared with us.
• Your username, password, your place of birth, your birthday, gender, nationality and mobile phone number for any account creation.
• If you buy goods at our stores, online services or through our programs or otherwise - what you buy, where you buy, how frequently you buy, rewards you earn, and reward you redeem.
• If you register any rewards program - the card number, card transactions (purchase and value loading), including activating the program, redeeming any value, balance transfer, balance enquiries, personal income range.
• If you use our mobile applications - information such as your device ID, your location and stores near you and visited by you may be collected.
• If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways - demographics information, your comments, feedback, questions or suggestions, and information about subjects that may interest you.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We may combine information we collect about you with information we receive from third parties.
How Does TBLA Use the Personal Information Collected?
TBLA may use the information about you for the following purposes:
• To process and manage your purchase and use of TBLA products and services, including your accounts and program participation, your use of the Sites and Online.
• To respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Sites and Online, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Site activities.
• To create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non-personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make, visit frequency and visited outlets or any benefits you receive through our programs.
• To communicate with you by post, telephone, email, SMS and mobile applications notification about your orders or purchases, accounts and program participation, a contest or sweepstakes you have entered, and your requests for information.
• To communicate with you by post, telephone, email, SMS and mobile applications notification about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers.
• For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement.
If you have registered as a member, the information you have provided us may be used to send you marketing promotions/offers and exclusive member events by post, telephone, email, SMS and/or mobile applications notification about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers. You may choose to opt-in or opt-out for such marketing promotions/offers communications.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information?
TBLA may share or disclose your personal information as below:
• With others with your consent.
• With our parent and other affiliated entities.
• With agents, vendors or services providers who provide support services to us (such as credit card processors or other payment services providers, mailing houses or website hosts) and who help us market our products and services (such as email vendors). Commercial shops and retailers who provide rewards and benefits in partnership with TBLA. These third parties may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
• If you participate in any blog, contest or other online forum on our Sites and Online, any personal information that you post on our Sites and Online may be shared with other forum participants and Site visitors.
• In the event of any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) who facilitates business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale) involving any of the companies under TBLA, our parent and other affiliated entities which we are part of.
TBLA may also provide and/or transfer any data that it collects from you to its parent, subsidiary, associated and affiliated companies, or to any agent, contractor or third party service provider located outside of Singapore which provides administrative, data processing, computer or other services to TBLA, to enable TBLA to carry out the purposes permitted under this Policy.
Should you wish to withdraw your consent in part or whole, or if you have any questions relating to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data or the matters set out, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Personal Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
We reserve the right to periodically review and amend this Policy from time to time to take account of new laws and technology, changes to our operations and practices and the changing business environment. The updated Policy will be made available on http://www.pastamania.com.sg/privacy-policy and date stamped so that you are aware of when the Policy was last updated.
You are encouraged to visit the above website on a regular basis to ensure that you are well informed of our latest policies in relation to personal data protection.
This Policy was last updated on 15 July 17.